Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Beatles Are Sexy

Well, the Beatles are awesome, at least. That doesn't necessary make them sexy, but, hey, in this modern day and age anything goes.

Regardless, I'd like it noted that modern American teenagers (yes, I realize that I AM one) really disapoint me. For example, one boy who sits in front of me in Technically-Advanced-But-Still-Really-Remedial English class never stops talking. EVER. And another girl who sits by me in Journalism once drummed up a 753 dollars worth of cell phone bills and hates to read. The few books that her parents have bothered to buy her have been scribbled on and tossed into the back of her closet. So, obviously, I asked to have them. Additionally, none of them know what anything means. Really easy words completely confuse them, like "consensus" or phrases in the vicinity of "you are a stain upon humanity." This is SAD.


In unrelated news, I have a new psuedo-infatuation, who I have codenamed Timeline, which happens to be one of my cleverest codenames to date. Kind of. Additionally, I've made it up to 12,500 words on my story, which is ... still yet to be titled. Damn failure of imagination.

Anyway. Yup.

2 comments:

fake name said...

Yes. They are awesome.
I wouldn't say sexy...for obvious reasons...
Is it not "disappoint? xD Sorry...cheap, I know, but I couldn't resist.
Um...yeah. That's pathetic. How can anyone not understand "you are a stain upon humanity"? I mean, at the very least, they could take it word by word...
Timeline? Odd...I suppose.

Avery Trelaine said...

I absolutely adore you!!!! In a non-creepy way, of course. A sort of fellow blogger/nerdfighter way.

Your blog rocks my socks...Avery Trelaine