Friday, September 28, 2007

This is quite exciting.

Brotherhood 2.0 Mentioned in the Wall Street Journal!

So, basically, the only bad consequence of all these publicity for the Brothers Green is that they've suspended My Pants, which does not bode well for the My-Pants-Addicted... which, quite sadly, includes my merry self.

Nerdfighters!

In other news, this is a Friday, and I should probably be working on homework or studying or both, or otherwise working on something constructive but for the last hour I've just been watching TV and ... eating. Eating is rather fun, though, so no one can blame me for that. So. That's all I have to say about that.

Additionally, I'd like to comment on the Chris Crocker incident that has taken the internet of America by storm. I'm a bit late in jumping on to this particular bandwagon, but mostly I'd like to note that both the video and the subsequent comments bobbing beneath are a sad reflection on humanity.

3 comments:

Rebekah Ruth said...

Hoorah!

fake name said...

I hate to be a killjoy, but I don't think anyone else is sharing in your joy.

Rebekah Ruth said...

True